Monday 14 March 2016

17 Dirty Things to Say to your Boyfriend That Are Damn Sexy

Love & Relationship
You'll be surprised at the effects these will have.Keeping your love life fun, exciting and interesting is vital if you want it to last with your man. That's why I am going to give you my top 17 sexy things to say to your boyfriend. I am going to get to the juicy stuff in just a minute (the actual phrases to use on your man during sex). But before I do, there are a few vital ground rules that I have to cover first.
Don't think of them so much as ground rules, but more like guidelines to make sure they have their intended effect. This is so that you don't come off sounding weird or worse, sounding like a sex-crazed stalker! Alright, so what are they?

1. Start like a snail.
The first rule or guideline is that you need to "start like a snail." In other words, you need to start very slowly when whispering, saying, and texting sexy things to your boyfriend, so only try two or three phrases at first. This is so you can gauge the reaction of your man to what you say.
If he seems to get really turned on by the examples that I'm going to give you, then you can keep using similar examples and push it a little further each time. But if it seems to weird him out after trying one or two phrases, then you can tone things down a bit.
Starting slowly also works to build your confidence. If you are not already comfortable with the idea of telling your man naughty, sexy, and even dirty things, then starting slowly will put much less pressure on yourself.
2. Adapt and adjust.
The list of sexy things to say to your boyfriend below is nothing more that: a list of examples. If you are not quite as kinky, then don't feel like you have to use them.
Instead, try to adapt them to slightly less kinky and sexy phrases. But if you are kinkier and you are getting a great response from your man and you want to try even sexier things, then adapt and start trying to form your own.
3. Talking sexy or dirty is just the seasoning.
Man, this can get frustrating. I often get emails from students asking, "What did I do wrong, Sean? I've been talking sexy to my boyfriend non-stop. At first it worked great, but now it seems to be annoying him. What happened?"
It's very simple what happened; they went overboard. Instead of using sexy talk as a seasoning or spice for their relationship and sex life, they tried to use it as the main course. Imagine eating only spices for your meals? You'd probably be dead in a week!
Now let's learn some sexy things to text or say to your man!
1. "You look so hot in jeans and a T-shirt." (Or whatever clothes you like.)
2. "I can't wait to just get you home."
3. "I need to feel you on me so bad."
Giphy
4. "When I saw you walk in, I could feel myself instantly get aroused."
5. "Tonight I'm going to give you a little surprise." (Works great as a text)
6. "I was thinking of having a stay-in-bed day on Saturday; what do you think?"
7. "Why is it SO hot just watching you concentrate?"
8. "If we didn't have to be at work/in this bar/at this event, I would drag you straight home."
Giphy
9. "What color bra do you think I'm wearing?" (You can swap this with panties too.)
10. "I get so turned on when you pin me down."
11. "There is something about you grabbing my hair at the back of my head that makes me just melt."
12. "I was daydreaming about you today, and it was hot." (Perfect as a text message.)
13. "Do you prefer blowjobs or handjobs?"
14. "If you had to make a list of your favorite sex positions, where would you put doggy?"
Giphy
15. "I know you are usually in charge in the bedroom, but I sort of want to tie you up. I think it would be hot."
16. "Would you mind if I cooked naked for you?" (No guy will refuse this!)
17. "If I promised to be your slave for the night, what would you make me do?"
If you'd like to learn more on how to talk sexy to your man, then you should watch this instructional presentation that will teach you everything on how to dirty to a guy to attract him and build sexual tension.

No comments:

Post a Comment